The normal hedgehog is an omnivorous creature. Grown-up bugs, caterpillars, slugs, at times night crawlers and mice structure the premise of his eating regimen.
1. All hedgehogs are conceived exposed. A couple of days after the fact, their bodies are covered with needles.
2. Hedgehogs are not difficult to tame and coexist well with different pets like dogs and cats. In any case, not many individuals can keep hedgehogs at home as a result of their strides.
3. A hedgehog has around 10,000 needles. At regular intervals, they are totally recharged. Nonetheless, hedgehog needles consume a large chunk of the day to develop, about a year.
4. These zesty creatures have 36 teeth, practically like people. What’s more, they can likewise fall when they are old.
5. In spite of the fact that hedgehogs are visually challenged, they can’t see well. However, they have an exceptionally fine hearing and an evolved feeling of smell.
6. Hedgehogs speak with one another by whistling. In any case, assuming you drive a mad hedgehog, he starts to groan.
7. A hedgehog can eat cyanide, arsenic, hydrocyanic corrosive and snack on snakes. Also, he stays alive and sound, on account of his invulnerability.
8. Envision, hedgehogs likewise have a tail, yet little, around three centimeters.
9. Hedgehogs are more established than us. They showed up on Earth a long time back.